Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

måndag 25 maj 2015

Warning to the audience: STRONG CHEESE Warhammer 40.000 Tournament LinCon 2015 Pictures

The day when the tournament began I had a little break from showing demos at took the camera to get some shots at the armies. Some of the players I really like. Enjoy the pictures!
"They cheese is strong in this one"

Just to be clear, this was not all of the armies, this was the ones I got the pictures of, but as you can see, Eldar and Space Marines are the most playable. 
I thought that it would be more tau like the previous two years but no. 





This dude, wow one of the coolest 'nids I've seen!


















Two points to Tzeentch!

I don't mind this...



One of the coolest drops I've witnessed. 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar