tisdag 15 oktober 2013

Wraithknight progress

The first part in the building process is finished.
The bottom part. To make him stand better on the claw I drilled though the whole base and the claw and used a wire. Glued it together with a bit of greenstuff too.

I cut off the small joints in the legs to pose him as I wanted. I must say, it was harder I thought to make it look okay but after a few minutes of frustration it went as I wanted.
More to come!
/Fille

måndag 14 oktober 2013

New from the mailbox

I can't tell you guys how happy I am right now!!

I have now moved to Kalmar and I will study for a year in a salesmen school. So now then everything is good and I'm ready to start write post again.