Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

tisdag 16 september 2014

Aspect Army/ Mechenized

So I have tried out the striking scorpions now a few games in my aspects army.
I think two squads need to fill this roll in wave serpents, scout up and jam down that serpents shot in the thoughts! then turn 2 jump out and hug a wall or cover  then pounce them with both squads, the exarch is a BEAST! Killed half a squad by himself. that ap2 claw is too good not to take.



Farseer support are mandatory for this setup and dire avenger minimal squad size in serpents is the way to go.

In this list I also took hawks which I liked, haven't used them as much as Spiders for they are too good not to take but I'm trying to vary my army choices nowadays.

Here is the list I have using:

Farseer
Autach, Wings, Fire Saber

Striking Scorpions  w/e Exach, Biting Blade w/ Wave Serpent w/ Scatterlasers, Holofields
Striking Scorpions  w/e Exach, Claw w/ Wave Serpent w/ Scatterlasers, Holofields


x5 Dire Avengers w/ Wave Serpent w/ Scatterlasers, Holofields
x5 Dire Avengers w/ Wave Serpent w/ Scatterlasers, Holofields

x5 Hawks

Wraithknight Suncannon, scatterlaser




So this is a smal list I've been testing. Observe that all of the models are WIP.

See you guys!
/Fillee






2 kommentarer:

  1. Have you ever tried wraithblades?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes! They are awesome! But you have to have a lot of support for them!

      Radera