Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

tisdag 6 augusti 2013

Grey Knights dreadknight conversion.

I was so tired of the big.. baby carrier dreadnought thingy..
After many chops, green stuffing and magnetization this is what I came up with. The front is from the blood angel librarian dreadnought.
I will put up pictures when he is done too.
The best way I have found for the dreadknight is to equip him with the heavy incinerator and personal teleporter. Backed up with interceptors with either incinerators or psycannon and shunt forward then it's time to isolate units like heavy weapons team, Dev squads and havocs. If I got luck on the grand strategy or the mission I'll let him sit on a objective turn 5.
Like I said, more pictures will come up when I'm done! Have a great evening guys!
/Fillee
With the magnet inside I can arm him with anything I need, hah you saw what i did there? ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar